Dogs of celebrities often create a name of their own and become instantly recognizable. These famous dogs are so adorable and worth noting!
- Adam Sandler and his bulldog Matzoball! He has had several bulldogs in the past, one was even included in his wedding 🙂
2. Jake Gyllenhaal and his dogs Atticus Finch and Boo Radley. These names, obviously, come from To Kill a Mocking Bird which is Jake Gyllenhaal’s favorite story. The way he is holding Boo Radley is equal parts hilarious and adorable.
3. Kylie Jenner and her greyhounds Bambi and Norman are #goals. Kylie is obsessed with her dogs as evident on her Instagram. Kylie recently bought a new dog name Ernie!
4. Miley Cyrus has become pretty well known for her love of dogs and animals. Her dog, Floyd, died in 2014 which hurt Miley so much that she channeled it into her music. How adorable is he though!?
5. Comedian Natasha Leggero and Mayor Cutie are both hilarious. Natasha’s dog is incredibly well mannered, and even has a role on her television series Another Period. Mayor Cutie is always in crazy wigs and dresses, it’s amazing.
6. Paris Hilton and Tinkerbell are the epitome of a famous dog and celebrity pair. Tinkerbell went everywhere with Paris and when she died fans felt the heartbreak as well.
7. The Obama family and their dogs Sunny and Bo are iconic. These dogs look so lovable and how cool that they get to live in the White House and be a part of the first family!
8. Ryan Gosling and George are too much. Personally, this is one of my favorite celebrity/doggie duos simply because of their obviously close relationship. The interviews Ryan has given about George are adorable and I love how often he holds him!
9. Selena Gomez adopted her dog Baylor with Justin Bieber. Apparently, since their breakup she has “full custody,” which is lucky because that pup is beautiful.
10. Snoop dogg and Juelz live the most fun life together. Juelz has his own Instagram and the adventures they go on are hysterical.