There’s a wide variety of food choices out there for us humans. Such as, Mcdonald’s, Burger King, Subway, and Pizza Hut. But, what is there for our pets? How do we make sure our dogs are getting the right nutrition and be happy at the same time? In this article, I’ll be discussing the best dog foods to feed your pet, and I’ll also include the prices and where the food can be bought.
- Taste Of The Wild, this food is grain-free and made from purified water. It runs from 40-55 dollars, at Petco and PetSmart.
- DogforDog, is also grain-free, and has nutrients like salmon and steak. It runs from 12-30 dollars, on the DogforDog website.
- Blue Buffalo, features a wide variety of flavors and gives your pet a very well-balanced nutrition. It runs from 15-33 dollars at Petco and PetSmart.
- Wellness Core, this food is all natural, completely grain-free, and contains no meat by-products. It runs from 14-35 dollars at Petco and PetSmart.
- Nature’s Variety Instinct, besides being grain-free and protein packed, this food comes with Healthy Omega 3 and Omega 6 to keep your dog healthy. It runs from 15-60 dollars at Petco, PetSmart, and their website.
Always remember to feed your best friend like we feed ourselves- good, tasty, healthy food that satisfies.